11/26/2022

Nurse are Tim? I c. Spider man new version, in that Asian wearing eyes glasses shorter in the Sunday Hungary Resurrection....

Fat guy + thin eye glasses Asian guy.

Kai is a gay ! oh ~Tim disappeared from my Facebook I guess I won't be telling him, how or when people end up on the moon, together.

That is how you categories Best friend. There is no germ in the vaccum space. You just hope its not true, never surrender the whole life, you always knew how none-conventional methods, you tell your methods, or you never land.

May the wise console always be your guide. 

 
 
You see the privacy act are so well intended...
You meant you have the friends.
I try so hard to hide it, when I seeing the Pixie showing up, at least some human heard that.
Why you cannot just do the TV says, that is not the Pixie says, but I say the TV says.
You try to hard to hide.
Didn't I repeat that?

Some people will be honest and deep down telling you.

To that everything Anna says, its copy and paste, no matter what. They didn't understand where you fetch the material from, or so sure, because they all have a dream or a vision lightly in their life, something has to be so sure so sure so sure by watching a TV at last.....





No comments:

Post a Comment