11/12/2022

My mother is a vegan. Whom else are your auction lists?

My mother doesn't have a brain, so I say comic book, the Navy Military for my reason things are fallen from the Sky, but she kept saying she is the Buddhism, not my father side he and Tina are Christian. Tina went gone to those finance.

I say no. One Zawanna that is way enough for me, too many things.


uh~ you can buy me a dozen those 生理食鹽水 its for your contact lens.

What for? My two arms soaking in the tubes? I have mode on it. After I go to the hospital again, I actually want to try on this Medical Equipment after 20 years ...see if next 20 years if I believing it will be another brand new world. So these small tiny dots I am paying for it ....last 8 years.

My skin so pale, I have nothing to shield, other than keep washing washing washing, soaking soaking the solution I made for myself. 

Soaking, bathing, paste and wait, then washing and bathing....I could just design a book if anyone listen to me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment