11/12/2022

My mother doesn't know the tradition called potlock?!

I will have a slow cooker or high tech cooker, for your Asian salty meat ! 

My mother knows how to do those cheese casserole.

I know how to make foccacia. Its an italian small oven you seen. How many times can keep rotation Foccacia dough. You tell me the total human head amount.

I do macronni and cheese.

I wash green veggie, you must be eating those American lettuce human? Those especially processing huge amount of chemical on them.

Taiwan algricultral success = the King mushroom are extremely affordable, you like fried, or lightly coating fried like the Pinterest. I don't eat mushroom.....I used to have a Mushroom professor ensure my entire life span don't want to look, think, eat that any kinds of mushroom.

We have field trip in the forest on mushroom, they call them the fungi, me and Vincent with Dr. Fourner in UB 20 years ago. 

How about you eating these? 



No comments:

Post a Comment