11/01/2022

My family its big. Its 5 people. So....anything back up from my end, its when I starting having money, and at home, its a basic things to make my mother happy....she feeds them all up.

I am not so into chasing the star. Plus, all those UB when they gonna get up their butt to make a living, they still my classmate. 

I cannot necessary putting the family together, because....the kids they are the issues, but from the educational points, I had a title, that is the thing I do. So when I envision a reality, I did put those on the pinterest, those were not made for me. Its the entire family household. You didn't know my older home, we used to have 2 floors, but if you count the real human head, each having a room + a bathroom or a closet included...

+ instrument each of us.....I remember the space.

We practice at home. Just these much big. 




No comments:

Post a Comment