11/02/2022

Medical Board (My Teeth - water dissolving patched twice, it was painful, its gone, the heart and the back neck) Its works

Cayce Edgar has this manipulation about 3 times materials. Per week.

This Massagist chair I did 3 or 4th times?

The first time my teeth is not hurt (I think my pain killer patch its out of the hours)

So the 3rd time, and the 4th time

15 mins each seesion

At 7, at 10th mins down, pain like the hell on my teeth.

But at the ending of all that session, back to normal. I remember this material from Cayce, those manpulation are very forceful, right? so I bite it through. The last 2 times are really like hell....when you have this teeth pain, its paining through your entire jar and brain.

The right arm, will cease some of that.

The buttom narrowing? oh~~ that might be what the Sky meant?

The left up bone, how do you squeeze to open? 


okay, here is what I envision, you squeeze that pelvic, the entire muscle lifting that bone up. When the sky saying the left side that entire bone opening up, you cannot break a bone opening up? Those entire nerves and blood and flesh are fuse all together.


I used to have a X ray, your diagram, and sky...

I think the sky its the X ray I used to see, this on-line so huge plaque, a whole piece? That is what you see in the X ray? 

Maybe I google x ray. 


Wait, the left is the Right?

no, the Sky, I think me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment