11/02/2022

Me Anna's priority things in life WAS NEVER on Love, to be honest to tell you.....You know how I used to be define love? By the comic book or TV, and guess what will that be? Inept human suppose to leaping.....jump, flip, bounce....

I have certain particular trait I care about the money and numbering.

The first thing nick told me he has a mortgage in Thailand, I almost just wish he is gone. That will not happen the second time no matter what. 


Your trait on your eye sight, first you cannot see for real.

Second, you first love on sight, its every human. I say monitor straight ahead of you.

Third, you eat your way to hell, on fat, on disease, on unhappiness.

Forth, your IQ when its low, its gamble at the last minute. Often life will get to the last minute with you.

Fifth, you only wish other people to set up your life, you never set up anyone a happier life, for your parents. You could do that just for them. You are not stable, you are not happy, you are uncertainty, you blame on everyone saying things, and you almost assure the government meant to hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment