11/02/2022

Last night I took a shower = I wash my teeth mouth warm water, feeling much better

This morning again, painful. I wash my teeth rinse with lukewarm water much better, I just stay under water.

I apply the pain killer on the left ovary. The sky says open up thar left up pelvic bone.

It’s a enclosure pelvic bone structure the sky shows that 10, 11 12 o’clock all open and foul dissipate…

I personal can tell you I didn’t do anything particularly on the skate, 

It’s 1) forward   2)backward 

Both X forward or backward.

A street dance from high school team. I show you on TV. That’s all I ever know, including ice skating. I don’t know how.

If you keep insist I know how I just telling you I don’t know how ? That will sound very stupid right?

No, you cannot open up a bone ! Muscle, bone, flesh are fused together with the nerves system.

Ovary it’s enclose in at a tube to uterus. Those are empty and smell, yeah ! Those are where the blood wall, uterus wall swell to then fall aparts to becomes you called it the period !

No comments:

Post a Comment