11/16/2022

Last night I have this same microwave pork dumpling, that is 30 NT = 1 US dollar, a lot for me. 2 bun those palm size, but I eat the middle

Pork Dumping 30 NT

1 bum (inside middle its tuna)

1 bum (on the very top and middle, its a cluster of butter), the bum is the cluster of the center opening to put butter round on top.

So I hate the middle 2 bum, and trash the rest of them in the garbage bins. and now my weight is not coming because I haven't gone to the bathroom yet. 

64.55 kg


That "Tea Discovery" gone, it becomes "Toast Only". So yesterday morning I had a bagel, with the eggs+some meat in Mc Donald. So fat....I was 64.10 kg yesterday. The Bagel so thick....


The bird yesterday morning before I gone there, saying.....

Is there a breakfast across 101? 55 like Steve Jobs? There was a breakfast sitting down places, but now I forgotton like 5 years pass? There is nothing there ! 

It was 64.70, 64.90, 64.55 Kg, The same time I weight, I thought my scale broken? Wait...let me try again.  64.55.28kg



No comments:

Post a Comment