11/25/2022

Jonathon ! hi ~You know that W Two World, I used to have a roommate? Carol in the NSYNC comet? She bought a Volkswagen, and shipped back to tAiwan by that chinese store. Its cheaper to buy in the US and shipped it.

I have to do the tax next year whenever the court coming down. I check the North Town!!! https://www.northtownvw.com/showroom/2023/Volkswagen/Tiguan/SUV.htm

It where everything ought to be. Tax deducted, I am the American Citizen, that tax, I have to put on something I guess.

W Two worlds its where the Scene, not City & and Hope with your Dad, to end up shooting to each other 2 cars meeting each other middle. One Scene. Should I put on the lawsuit, its Dr. Carol in Justin's head cloth.....Madison Square NSYNC.

But Police they use BMW. 

You know nick, he is from that TTC. To what....I end up this, he cannot possibly don't know a car, there is a blind color to what you purchase. I need the right color, I don't care about other people. The way how I will pick a place, that is close to American several things at, so those road are bigger and straight can go to the highway, from that 5th avenue. Its design like that.

I am going South, but I don't even know where I am going yet. Its a vocational home. If I leave early in the morning, practically there is no human on the highway. 

Do you need to tell your dad first,...you and him are on the One Episode, this kid has a father episode not long ago was on the TV, and then how you and City of Hope are rivalry...and how that is shooting at each other.

59:47

Madison Square / NSYNC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn3HYPhu3Wk 

 

I got a map now. My phone broke on the ground together. Its a map!!! Going south! 

No comments:

Post a Comment