11/01/2022

I think when I search on the Internet, those are written in English, the same height and feet, to my Asian size, but those are overweight, I need to coming down....but my photo waist line, are not exactly yours, even with the cloth on top of it?

Your might be 4x all around 3D saying?

If you get fat to giant, you cannot do those Tiny Home. Those most people design are putting their bed on the Top loof.


Don't you suppose to have a task, stop eating?

A task like you making a money, you are not going to the Kai's world, unless.....well, the everything telling me FBI as long as they shall every exist, we are on Earth, they make sure everything got burn? 

You have Ice Skating

You have King Crab dissesion

You have Climate Change

You have a USB submit

You have Tiny Home? 

You have money to see what to save? 




No comments:

Post a Comment