11/29/2022

I remember what I say, I thought I related it’s Obama and Trump, but I didn’t know you can get jailed as a president ? You live in the jail.

Trump - Madison hotel, in front of my uncle + gf. That’s banks street, or across that leopard ๐Ÿ† (2) at front. They are small. There are grand hotel. I thought you walking with your money around, here are nothing but bank, forward, backward, around. 

Obama … meaning his book? And family food, that entire area near the ็ง็ซ‹ๅœ–ๆ›ธ้คจ it’s right across the park, that front right across walkway are noting but the food, these building are similar to Dennis I say ๆˆๅŠŸๅœ‹ๅฎ… except here are higher grades just by looking outside. 

You can go towards my middle school.

Jems and Buddha what stuffs. Here are nothing but Reinanssance book ๆ–‡่—ๆฐฃๆฏ and because you are right there to go on bus. You go to memorial hall of that General WWII, that’s where everyone knows all Asian orchestra goes there - it’s black Tie.

Obama means like books, education, affordable housing? These are what you wish to see and be at.

Weekend are full load human, one side all flower i told Ku the post office, my house below

Or again

Jem, Art…smaller session on your left. They are under the highway, big places keep walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment