11/26/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ I know you don't have an inventing spirits, or run inside your blood, everything the money concept you have in your brain...๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

Do you just....well. If you done right your rudimentary subjects just every line, and make a hell of those Legal Court hell.

If the Statement 1 is true

The Statement 2 is true

Then the statement final conclusion must be true. 

They actually providing you a formula sheet, you just sustaining yourself one semester tutor, you become a pro, forever....I didn't invent anything as long as the court didn't come back with a textbook I used to have. I might even remember the page per flip, if I didn't throw them away, I ask Dean? He is one of those stingy human kept every textbook must be. 

And by now, if you are going to the court with the tiny tiny tiny enlighten the court your tiny IQ coming out a full page paper, they collaborating that works up. That is we cannot start any invention elsewhere.

Or I finding everything else, going on another 5 years...imagine, that time, I decide to open up the 10 subjects books, and you still didn't make it, not the rudimentary subjects, not the court room with the Movies.

They told you there are the money concept....



No comments:

Post a Comment