11/20/2022

I know you all love to eat....those plastic junks end up the ocean and the river stream, that is why I don't do those things. My original jobs were not set on those. It was more on the chemists side. Detegent.

You know...I used to say. 

You have one Finance in the Billionaires Forbes 100? oh ! I know whom that is. Most of the others are on the technology. There is a website more in details. I was not reading it right in 2022. I thought there were more finance to claiming those money territory like the Wall street those movie title on Wing stuffs. 

I never say they are not good for the money, I just meant my interests I never have time to know what those accounting book from my sister, my head cannot brainstorm at. You gone to the banking industry, and none of you making anything in life?

oh ~

Isn't ...the wall street you seen those news or TV or Mathrew heart beating on the Wall Street, literally on the phone or on the chart, or the diagram, or the monitor on the Top, near that Sothby auction places at in New York City. 

Meaning your economic textbook, even I read it, Macro or Microeconomic, nothing but the chart and comprehensive?! Those Economic professor or accounting professor are as much as the tenure money like the Science professor. He told us....he wears the black suit, he was young? Or I comprehend the English not right those time? In UB.

And where are you all money? That is every textbook on every subjects to test and trial on theory? If you find out the real market having a phenomenon, that is the standard of the theory, and to becoming on the shelf?

No comments:

Post a Comment