11/10/2022

I bought a Pharm Shampoo, they are too expensive, from 日本藥妝 so I switch to those Convinence store for the man use. I think its the Pharm Shampoo, they both shampoo or the conditioning has no preservative.

Its on the label. I don't think I doing that so I can have more hair.

They switch this brand all the time in that Japan Pharmacy store. I check it, they switch all the time.  I trying to finish them, so I switch to the cheaper shampoo, but my hair cut short, so they bothers me all the time.

Then my nose are inchy, then my 4 limbs, from these bugs are itchy, my entire body are pain killer patches right now, two arm, to legs.

And my face keep itchy, so I keep washing my eyes, my nose, my mouths. I told you the right lip up are broken kinds of. I have to keep washing washing washing, including by the way teeth, the 10 finger I touching the keyboard none stop? 

You know what you look like before you show up those public TV at home? That is exactly what I look like! 




No comments:

Post a Comment