11/27/2022

Commanders are all lonely one human, I forget to tell you….one human buddy ends up.

Well, Prince are the American Teschers union biggest target. 

Sakura Clear Cards lightly says the pretty faces, that often just spell exactly you follow by the book. Why being educational rather than zealots fightsty cat, berry? Had a lot of chemical on Top.

You are gambling or be on the future….unfortunately, I was training the overall military orientation. I didn’t specify the lonely soul starting from the beginning. Those like Andrew and those like Bill or Keegan. 

But then again, it’s the system diagram that looks …too threatening, they are the white race. With the parents and cousins. I am sure, you know that is exactly the excuse for the system only, Need-not-to-know.

Did I tell you I heard Biden was in Ukraine. Internet or news…long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment