11/29/2022

(15 mins massagist chair ) You are not saying your medi-care, you think about your....refugee if America has anything, they have to put things here, one of those? UB human parents going to?

They cannot stay here forever. There are some cards, like those Youtuber they can getting it now.  But it is known to a lot of the European....I will be telling you, the Europe Climates are very very very expensive. A lot of them moved. For real. Most people you might hear about are the European. They need the warmer weather or that including the Russian too. 

Its similar to your concept of Co-pay, much much much cheaper. Remember I have a 2 incidents? Not in America.  Let's say my per monthly required to pay through my mother

1) Up to 65 years, after, I can acquire tiny money. This system has 2 options. One is no jobs. Two its you are having a job somewhere, including the governmental, you can save in certain package, so if you getting both money at the same time. After 65 years old. No, that is not 401K.

2) The same monthly bank has to deduct will be one of those Medical Expense. That is used for one card, private office, like my dental are right in front of my house diagonally. Or, The hospital entry. When I get the money, I will use certain skin options issues. 

The foreigner cannot purchase a house here. That will including Chinese Mainland. 

But Anna I live here, or home district, there is a name...your home address, where your family, parents sibling included, are where. There are 2 years set time, if you leave Taiwan, your name will be removed.   You have to pays (1) and (2), that is what I mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment