10/17/2022

Zawanna asked me if I have anything I like he takes me to go shopping? 101.

101?

I have BAZZAR magazine. When Eben is not a trans-gender, or....extremelist, or my mother's purse, I can borrow.....which pursue that Eben pretend to be a girl uses?

I don't like any of these stuffs, but I am looking at it now. In BAZZAR, these are Asian edition, in Taiwan, there is an address below with the telephone number. Very easy to acquire these outfit. I saw it. The Bio 403 professor that magazine. Where is the Kick high that magazine, where did I put at it?  

I would get that A8, or A9, those Hallo Kitty shrinking size unit, one bag, to get to this Police Station across, they have a whole space office have nothing but that Hallo Kitty.

That women seen what I bring, she knows exactly what to bring to me.

That is 2 bags. I already shown Eben before what other 2 things I got, the pursue. Its still brand new sitting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment