10/17/2022

๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒด Your mother clean your bathroom, that including the trash bags, the periods pads stuffs? Taipei we have a trash blue bag, so my mother has to process all the garbage, including if I take the trash tie up, out.๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒด

But I have this UB 2020 2 years 194 country blood, or on my walls, everything you look straight to my photo, its I never finish washing them alcohol wipe, every so often.

This room I am in, not that small, but its every wall, if not paint, that is my mother paint them.....I wipe everything on it.

The shower floor mat, its you scrap them, occassionally, in case those Zawanna human doesn't use my towel, doesn't use my bathroom, its the girl things, I have to wash it? There is a shower facets to drain that toilet, the water will going down automatically? 

๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒด

 

When you being with the guy, I thought I off the torment, ever since that Neo things....

Its how often you have to wash up?  Morning, noon and evening. I got sick, so there is a morning, just when my hair every so often +1 washing washing washing, when my nap up?

Never finishing washing, or soak in the water I am telling you. You don't feel pain, I feel jumping in jumping out. If you got so fat, you know how big my bathroom really is? Jumping in and out, really? 

Tiny House? 

Really?



No comments:

Post a Comment