10/24/2022

Your legal process 4 will be jailed - none communicative, disrupt Justice.

You want to rehearsal the line?

“I thought he has the perfect eye lining?”

“This is how each and every time Meet The Parents”

“I always remember the repeated sequence you both never gonna have love but me anyway”

“It’s a test trial error for low intelligence games or else I would have thought of my life!”

“But hey, it was nice talking to you. That’s not a talk, it’s an affirmative response I telling you so”

“What the matter mild in action in words are true love to you both.”

“I thought that was everyone knows the choice after 40s, unless you prefer my brother aged  ….”

“I always knew….freedom it’s abused only I operate whatever I like my day time jobs dreaming for Love”

“You see, the heartbreak kid it’s I …have a choice and I live out that choice without thinking while young skin stain blood love, in fact, I start thinking in my car, at the bar many nights, it’s the waiting hours of that drinks you seen different ages and dress or their purses. I do know what’s said. It’s a freedom I must demand only I mean it, it’s given to me exactly the way money running never stop on my ways. I have no other ways to lives at. No matter it will be jailed or not like a none sense. It’s a life we all exploded the opportunity at.”

Say it.


It’s just a rehearsal how I find the guy…you think?

You feel it every internal skin like your brain chemistry how each and every response you follow the Gods order you didn’t know what it means every words true? It’s standing holding hands next by while jailing in snd out, that one gaze still makes the 4 bar later life become very entertainment next trial out. Don’t you think? It’s how the observer in front …had a realization ….

How each and every story becoming true. Just too many stories to pick on.

“He is more famous than you. ‘



No comments:

Post a Comment