10/03/2022

You Queen will be knowing a lot of things....to if exactly she sees that.....AI Machinary, and all those human outside called themselves the military, I say you all behind my back using your Military computer writing a language tone

Is that even legal, your own very computer no privacy by using my English tones? Like no one hecking your computer stuffs, I see one like each place, you are not actually doing worse, like 10 computer at least doing that leisure time of yours?

So that kinds of the story....I Anna becoming the target.

That is probably its the exactly the story told you before. That is what she becomes aware of, and say something about it. 

1) AI

2) Those outsider computer are exactly you type "my English language words"

You cannot do that. Its per letter you type on their monitor. 

No, that is the human or whichever that reading it with the military uniform.  Do you know what happened in that Apple Campus, I cannot tell why Tina came in to hit me with Hank, I went to the patent, I was decoding Da Vinci Notebook.

Do you ever on the run, to decode every code line alone, just as long as you run, and you have no ideas why you suppose to be running?



No comments:

Post a Comment