10/27/2022

You mean a plot, like the story format....you are not saying anything about this or any UFO Seth, this one guy, or near by someone looks like Canisius Seth?

One day?

I believe the day you disappear facebook from any guy, it will be a goodbye, you want to delete your own facebook, and make your plan about every years only 365 days on salary how those money becoming in the year 65, you what living the next 20-30 years long lasting retirement plans? 


I Personally have a Taipei Map means, I get down back to Earth, not going in somwhere 3600 years missing 100 years to becoming 3500 years? Which is which?

So I will be telling you I need my facebook UB back, at least they decent finding a right American to sound right just about anything I see, I record, I say, I tell. Since the day I disappear from their monitor? 

I have a sense I cannot be disappeared, telling, I am more normal than anything else to stay on Earth, not staying on Floating.




No comments:

Post a Comment