10/05/2022

You know I almost thought I see something about NASA putting things on the Moon, looks like they living on it.

I thought I seen it, these 2 days.

Sail or moon...going to the moon. You know that Moon surface seen is as is? I didn't really know there is a sea, they don't have atmosphere, everyone knew that, its blacken background to the blue on that great wall saying? You leap on the moon. 1/6 gravity.

When you don't have an atmosphere, you cannot breath on it. Meaning there are radiation, meaning there is no soil ...they dry out in that distance?? Meaning just rocks, rocky....cliff might be, the surface land. 

Ocean in our setting regulating the entire enclose atmosphere on "Temperature". If you don't have anything to regulating...you become like Jupiter, those saying, everything psycho wind all around.



No comments:

Post a Comment