10/09/2022

You cannot have 1 anomoly, and then 2, and becoming all. And you cannot plagisim, anything other people do. When you dealing upon the life science.

You have only identify a new component, or a pathway, The bio pathway, however that is. Did I tell you what was my major, never those were?

My Intern bio is called the molecular biology, have I told you that is not bio-chemistry?

Meaning?


You have a scientific procedure getting you to saying how you synthesize in the vitro eventually to vivo. Or you don't even know your objective universe suppose to be this "objectively"?

You reading enough paper on? On what? Which mechanism you define in which Kingdom, Phylum, Family, Order, Gene, Speices?

I don't even know how you do search that now in NCBI.

I technically think....this is what I think base on what I remember City of Hope. There is a universal mechanism, on the DNA Dogma, in the MOLECULAR biology, not bio chem. And within this dogma,....

Well, you use a vector in PCR.

Do you know what I say? The beginning of all the lab procedure is that starting PCR? And your hypothesis....its base upon a what future, landing future?

Whom and what landing?

So the universal is?

And the legal procedure can only be?

So the final project can only be postulate at?

And then next step?



No comments:

Post a Comment