10/18/2022

You are planning on how to spend the money, is that what it is?

I already thought the material science was the things of the Past, its the App money, where everyone are using it....the PC gaming zones.

The microsoft would be play station.

Apple, that is the Itune App, you immediately can download, or required to download? That was 2015, right now will be 2023, in case you didn't know Anna waste about 8 long years for nothing to get into a war for another 8 longs years = 16 long years.

So that the first 8 long years, I become the Honorable Superior, not the Commander-in-Chef redundant name and label at 2015.....in China TV, it was the medical boards doesn't know what the fasting mode, to liver flush to become a liquidarian.

And the Tape Water factory will be the last to know, comparing, my latest skin care photo to what it used to be.

I was a dirty kid in the past.....right? 

I am very sure your first part of the Molecular Biology from Dr. Bing Shen, has nothing to do with me Anna did was Chromosome lab, I was the bench girl, did I tell you that, they are all using the same DNA dogma, 16 long years never changed! 

No one failing yet.....and Anna extra making a body that is redundant, she is constructing her own body, so that cannot be redundant the first 8 long years, so there is the second part of another 8 long years. 

Tell me one thesis, what is the ultimate purpose to the DNA dogma?



No comments:

Post a Comment