10/06/2022

You are not actually imagine the Pirates of the Caribeans its where the money is? At England? No...at your bank. The Banking people they have the money.

... ...Math skills, and sort your own mails. Right now I don't have any economic situation to getting a paper format, but I will. They keep sending things I cannot open it. I am not comfortable on that. 

Open your mail the first things, its to pay. I told you something hinted before, I used to be living behind Time Warner, I am a free lance human, in front of my house...getting in line, I seeing a human real look, a voice, sometimes I feeling better at it.


Okay I seen the trailer.....

uh, no. It means when you are in debts, Carla looks nothing like that on TV, very bad health, very bad in their attention order, about to murder each other on those stair. One of those.

Skin care

Mentality

Fake (People can tell)

Dress

Car

Demeanor 

You beat people, like that Elizebath Swan, you don't run on your paper works anymore. You are go go go, venturing exactly like that Tony. "I tell you a secret, through this tunnel there is a water river down," (push you), you see the money?

Those are exactly whom they are. 


Are they in debts since 1926, to self made wealth? Meaning their hair....to this movie, I see? They are stressful to accumulate the money or the debts, those were the private school?


No comments:

Post a Comment