10/13/2022

You are my facebook friend, so I will tell you this.

You are a Christian worlds….
You might run out money and die by suicides or debts. Your government are not going to give you another body from the ghost realm they cannot see, so you keep doing this, let’s die together we get another limbs back. America doesn’t have a law like that. I know that, but I will do those trivial things behinds for this….Book of Life.
They never think, because it’s forever impossible…..

But because there are the movies, and there is a me. I know it’s very frightening ….you are not evolved to endow a spirituality to this book Bible, so you have a consequence in your own religion. It might be Lords of Rings. In there, they describe you of certain things included. 3000 years …you remember ? 
Kail did tell me several things that doesn’t mean I truly believing it, it’s that way or what way. But I can conclude to tell you, the real Ghosty world are not pretty skin tone, nor attitude, nor scream, nor cursing …understand? You didn’t follow any ancient teaching and you never help me in, and this will be 10 years pass, 20 years sin last.
For your own religion, you should grow up to know that book inside out. And for one day, you hope they lead you out of this book, if that’s what it meant. You always contempt your own government running things. You shouldn’t have. Meaning you contempt this church book because it’s too easy to acquire. Too easy to hear about one word any human meant it well to you.
You taken it’s everyone’s faults, and one day, you seeing that in the mirror.
“God made man in his own image”.

No comments:

Post a Comment