10/03/2022

You all wishing to invent a What Periodic Table.....you ever seen what NASA has their material science too?

I don't require to think, to imagine.....what will be inside your brain, not just those testing round, their what computer lab printing stuffs. I cannot see it. 

Maybe my peripheral just feeling this my visual too near, too big of this photo of myself, or you all too gimmie small tiny from the wall my eyes upppper distance. I cannot see... when this near to face myself.

They are using the same periodic table, I keep saying that, really. 

Is something wrong at the chemistry side, why either Bio-science or the physics only? You mean the military ship power, one of those, the weapon design?  You mean the engineering?

Not the chemical engineering?


They use USB.

Probably at the very very very last step, well......not those human. It might be another set up, whom will arriving to the Final Challenge. You seeing the TV does one of those so many tests and exam, you will become?

Life is on testing....that is what they do. 

There is an orientation, of I don't really know how they all arriving there this BIG science museum, or Barns & Nobles, imagine you wearing an uniform at the works, exactly at this decoration, ever seen something so unreal. Maybe I am dreaming.


Keywords tagging

I am not sure they do keywords tagging, so that each subjects at this you are not to be out of the breath to inquire someone like .....when you are out of the breath. Like SA those sofa at the main lobby, they step aside, so kinda of receptionist, or sometimes not standing there.

You can be some kinds of the time schedule, and there is no one in it?

I always am curious why they would be out of the breath, how they design this things?

You are standing in front of me, honey with a cap, you are not hot?


No comments:

Post a Comment