10/04/2022

You all girls wants to move to Arizona? That is where Adria is, next by Texas.

You all given her some supports? Its dry over there. You don't use fire, you use electric on the stove. That is not too far from NASA.




You know sometimes life.....like me Anna, let's say my whole life doesn't have any of this situation title, and I shape up myself, I clear up myself, I professional myself to gain a solid ground, to where that Life never be the lower IQ women to ends up on the crime every single Year, every single Class, for the last 100 years .....imagine how they really working out in the real life skills.

You provide some assistant to small small small circle of people.

You didn't maintain your shape and weight and health, you cannot help people in Time.

You didn't catch up the World Trend, to where the professional to your major, your IQ is not high enough major in the School.

You didn't retain an image, why things just keep fallen on you, and you have no ways reacts on it, always on other people's idea, you freak it out, you freeze out, your have bad thinking, you have every negative, and very very bad attitude, if were, if they, if will, if could be.....because the first person making a sound, lose it ....

Your phone message has to be only 1 entry per day. That one person waiting next day, seeing if you become responsive? 

Its a dignity issue, its a winning and losing issue.

Its a must be issue.

It will stain your faces issue. 



No comments:

Post a Comment