10/02/2022

Why don't you really really really just do once, I Anna say, put a 4 bubble tea on the table with your 4 best friend, if the court didn't supply the ticket, once of the lifetime or the Last time in the lifetime....goodbye, you seeing the movie and cried.

You mean if Me and ET will get jealous, at all....

Let me tell that Rockfeller why we all having these unlimited bubble tea NEVER stopped down stair staring my book name.  We have 3 Bubble tea shop for Taiwan High Speed Committee Board those VIP human at.  You know his driver with the Lamosine...always park there, that is where his mail box at. Right next by. 

You tell the court: 4 dessert with one share something like pizza or something. To make it real. 

I have a comet issues, 50 years I die on it, cannot move. 



No comments:

Post a Comment