10/28/2022

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Which guys are on your list for this Sailor Moon Anna's books? ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

You pick two guys, and find a way, yellow book or a number to call, listen to the real voice of someone, whom could reply you.

You says

1)  Here is the post (last post) Anna says I look exactly just like no meaning of it to this story or any story.

2) I want the money advantage, so you are here listening to me why I called. This is a straight forward says, not a game play. I know you know all that. So I wish you to give me a call back.

I make a list of all these straight forward conclusion you might already guessing it yourself, what I am. I wish to have one phone conversation. I get myself prepare on a several days on this. I make a website, in case that is still very private, you can check it out the list, I make a profolio or the situation I wish to take an advantage of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment