10/23/2022

What is the private parts infection means? Its in Chinese. Mentopause?

Did you actually prepare for that, the hair turning grey parts? I decide I will dye my hair, I am already blonde and half white all mine life on names.....uh, I heard many many things. Its about when you lose the period. 

Sometimes in a year, that period come back once. You ever be watchful this things, heard about, cared about....attention about?

Like me, right now I don't use a lot of time on lotion, but I do paying attention on the pain killer patched to lotion or vasline my knee, my limbs, my joints?

Sometimes you hear those things, I never research but I observing them, I wish to preserve them, because the old people usually have no more strength on saying its painful those day on.

If you are court room at those Tiny House

Those bathroom gonna be small, resourceful on water?




No comments:

Post a Comment