10/04/2022

What is it? If I knew i will NEVER see them again...you mean UB?! You have a BTX, how come, you didn't see that entire series to remind me that guy only had one dungeon wall, in the darkness...nothing but that wall....And.....I happened to remember third grade?

There are probably your every standing out way, on that science committee trying to publishing first, I say that is BTX classify, that is your Black Ops, and that is Sariputra. 

I don't need to repeat that story. I knew what I used to remember myself. Because since 2014, I only had watched the first episode and the trailer. Nothing else. The Black Ops may have nothing to do with it, but I say they exist. I can see that from the TV. If I didn't die yet since 2014...those time, there is one thing I can and will remember doing it right. It will be BTX.  

You input every formula I given you

1 to 10

And all these guy's including 5 - 9 ....and Ankeheseamen, you think they being invented out? You don't try to do your jobs. You can just go to hell with all this in the end, really.



No comments:

Post a Comment