10/01/2022

What do I Anna eat at home, if I ever be free again away from my mother? Well....I have salad and soup making. I heard my mother say that is her friends did for her husband, she made one week soup in America, but she is planning to come back here to retire. Too expensive in America.

You can plan in your own head, if you gonna be in one of those super giant space Museum...what is your working hour, you see what I mean? What you really need.

I don't eat lettuce, but I have cucumber, carrots all shredded to those shell enclose Avocado. Here is more expensive. They might even just be decent on my food stamp America or China/Taiwan paying for it. But I uses all the Jar those litter by litter jar water. 

My trajectory those time? My mother and my brother were in NYC that time. Her friend kid went to the Public librarian in Flushing, NY. That was where Tina live. Most public library, you been to? You can see its very breathing all around. Those are called the public librarian. Its a public service, meaning its a reference desk. 

"How do I research online?" 

"You open a browser, to the School or Google, here is how to type a keyword." 

That is probably not Prince Harry did, but I am sure he is too ashame by saying all that at all, but that will be your basic skills as the librarian, on the reference desk. All kinds of the background people coming in. You could just see it those New York Department of Labor. We go there for the unemployment insurance.


No comments:

Post a Comment