10/08/2022

Tiny House in San Jose, just happened now.

It is a Silicon Valley….uh…. San Jose, you mean the government? That’s Hilton will be at, I cannot go to Hilton that way. But I know where they are. It’s on the right upper portion of that entire rectangle you saying where Apple campus were, is all the way to One World that initiate restaurant.

That women….all women it’s very high prides you bankcrupt they living on a fancy house.

Bad human. 


That’s the hot water heater?

…I would just borrow Simon RV, even small Justin Bieber has a RV, + a gasibo.

Those are equip right before they selling it. This is ….everything everywhere. When me and nick in the Riverdale, I bathing in my tubes, I never going in the water. There is a filter system he has to go to the hardware store many many times.

In Canada, if your are rural area, your electricity bill day time and night time are much higher, because the wire goes out of the city’s they need to trim the Tree. 

If temporary….I highly doubts people wishing to move every 10 years life on a wheel….my mother says those box container insulation material if are those metal container, she says like we near here a sushi place on wheel. Very hot in the summer. That looks like an aluminum.


Does he knows a Chinese pot midnight for urine? 尿壺?

Those beds are at the floor height, as a girl, I needs a little higher bed like futon.

No comments:

Post a Comment