10/05/2022

Tiny home, what will I put in my kitchen if I am separate from my mother? Well, I have to buy everything new again!

A small oven, she knows how to find that branding. 

A simple bread toaster, the Amazon has a lot of those gadgets.

Orange Juicer, I probably have to buy a brand new juicer she is very good finding them, or I look for them myself. I don't know where she finds them. Amazon selling those things. Not to complicate these stuffs.

A cutting board, the fridge. 

I am trying to see...why am I doing this? 

The pet means the red wood chair, these Federal Reserve or the Ms Congenilaity those chair, any kinds of the bank....Red Wood Heavy chair, you every seen them? Very modern Shower places, whichever them.....and they might have pet, they....take care the dead body like the money human, one of those.

They cannot shut up.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment