10/23/2022

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž This is one of the stupidest thing I ever heard. I don’t have a public office in Amherst public library ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

They saying you have to get out of UB north campus to reach that next by Amherst First Police station that Amherst public library. I cannot see from the photo. It’s, near the school might be. It’s all there? 

I cannot be that stupid you can copy paste here blogger or Facebook my account. You know SIlas or Ayo?

Silas it’s your UB spectrum Editor.

If…in case you are driving back and forth ….(looking all around), well….they have to set up a VPN like UB micro, it’s off campus limited were south UB campus, I was living more near by than Melinda in James house. It’s Windermere blvd few doors down. That connection has a UB micro enable to the VPN. Meaning my office in Amherst public library directly upload to UB. It’s the same VPN in UB Capen any computer I open a VPN.

Meaning I don’t need a USB drive.

… I just random say. I don’t know what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment