10/05/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒญ They retired from the bank, about 50 or 60. Early Retirement, as long as we all remembered. You need to add a song "Hurt, Better than Love" ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒญ

There is an old lady hands up.

It was 2017, I did things behind on the IPad, talking to Apple human.

8 long hours, on "Body, Mind, Soul"

There is no Will in it. Mind in Chinese its a big space terminology, not psychology. If I learn English someone told me Will, I thought it would be nick's will, there is no me in it, I already know that. And I had to have a will in 2016, I didn't know I was young, and ready to die, just every step the way, I am telling you. 

However this sounds.




It was my grandpa's business cards those time for his son. Both of them, exactly early retired.

Its just 3 words, takes 8 hours?

Correct. 3 words. Just 3 words. Repeat over and over and over, those older people in SMCH those groups human. Westerner I think.

2:56 2:57


I didn't have a TV until 2016 back in Taiwan, cable, I already in the 5 Lords Reviews.

Before that its the VS on the Opening the 5 Lords Reviews First Part.

In 2014, I have headache and some kinds of seeing, like Anita, but those things I cannot really say it. I am a science major, i cannot just go and telling Simon and Keanu there is a Project Camelots, there are ET? I looking outside the window at the Sky starting 2012, not 2014, how am I going to put on the computer down all these paper written things?

I have seen Grey. Correct.

When? Pane Andov's website.I shut everything off. I don't like to be tag behind, and I have the things to hide, just about as long as I ever remembered? Their Lab.

You have to really physically seeing a ET talking on the Internet, and then claiming to people, there are ET, then you using those terms are better. I can say I guessing they existing, from the Porsillin. I don't really like to just go, trying to blame on everything to the ET, but correct, I see what I exactly see.

uh.....maybe your brain IQ to be input something sometimes with some compassion. But they are probably one of those vicious things to coming out all this. 

They are not weak, that is how you define the vicious means.

4 Bubble Tea?

A hand made bag not plastic, leaking water in front of them? 

A garbage stuck bucks those cup holder below, like 4, on top are 4 cheap material cups emply, putting the ice in front of them. You cannot see through their eyes.

There are beautiful design expensive Star Bucks normal cups?

Display in front of them, looking at them. Maybe they will tell you some wise words about anything exactly just like your textbook really. 

There are eyelash fake, this is the glue.

There are the Cidikun at Asia Home Depot, for the bathroom......big and special opening. 

These things cannot possible the alien invade to anything your privacy you suing them, I am telling you. You want a girl doing it with your cap on, how the leaking water at the plastic bag? How do you cut that piece of materials?

Even you touching a scissor you are not sure....you are nervous....you are not sure.

You are not sure, this side, that side, "uh, I got it." 

You want to see what ET vicious means?

My patience lasting forever......you had only two water corner of that plastic bag, you never use a plastic bag front or the back, its exactly the same!!!!!!!!!


ET is polite, or ET is a dummy, i am telling you.

"Do you know how to build a snow man, or making a plastic bag leaking water?"





No comments:

Post a Comment