10/04/2022

The UB Honor Class Sailor Moon I only know Ola. The rest...well, if you understand the TV movie says, I Anna knows the UB CAC girls as the sailor Moon with Dennis, yeah.

What really happened in the First semester Dr. T's class, it was I know Wing, 

Ola, and Hira, Fatima, or Catherine, they know each other more, or if the Jonas' volleybal teammate girls were knowing each other there. 

Later Jonathon knowing them, Dean knowing them. Fatima playing Dean's hat, I seeing that outside, or....when toward the second semester, remember the First Semester or the Second Semester,

1) First Lab, alone, Wing across.

2) Second Lab, me and Wing are partner

We talked and walked from NSC to the Lab ( That is not the regular class house, its the TA first then the Whole 3 hours lab, remember?) The Whole afternoon. So you saying when I actually knowing Dean?! I think toward the second semester ending, I know whom Dean is or I always hear them talking, including the Jonathon.

Ola its after this year, after next year, the final year I know whom she is. 

They are science major, they might just all doing the same redundant things for the opinions to fight on that Zoom, imagine....what it will ever look like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment