10/14/2022

The rudimentary subjects, will be less to be that judgemental, its as long as you keep a brain, I think....inside what you write, what you invent....what you thesis at.

Some people take a long time to write a book, or coming out a Play. A theater play. I have heard those things. The inventor....well, I always like that field, I wouldn't be that egoistic, I didn't come out a "item", saying I invent something would I? But that was running a lot inside my blood, I know that. The human creative spirits.

The inventor sometimes its kinda like the book writers, they are seclude, so yeah, many them are not close to the internet, or the TV monitors, to say quiet down, they finding their inspirational sources, and takes a long year to "concentrating that energy", to find an inspiration, a creative sources, a drawing, an item outlet distribution on  "What stuffs", in today' commodity selling so fast trend. 

If you becoming in one of those, these are the entire market research going out on the street, just looking at those ...junks. 

American Millitary: These are what you called the materials science?

尊上 me: ...Yeah!




No comments:

Post a Comment