10/05/2022

The Mars has 2 moon, the moon has no air...guess what is the criminal report in the end of days on Mars....we should never move there!

When I was a kid, I might know what is a 炸醬麵 the thick noodles. We never really going on the fried food.  Tampura I ate it the Japanese restaurant in University of Kentucky (UK), the international dorm are from Hong Kong or the Japanese....the girls.

The tempura doesn't look like that. American Japanese tempura.


Does Camilla kids on the monitor testing round, like Middleton?

uh.....

Where, whom? Its ....a what I describe to you before. That 2 Prince joint in one photo, in front of the....Options, next by....whichever I might be around too.

Kitchen....?! You mean a eating quarter?! I told you I cannot understand a thing what that Asian girl say. The certain options probably will NEVER be there.







No comments:

Post a Comment