10/15/2022

Talk about me. I Anna have to do this Math. Then there are the birds, then there is a sky.

You don't think that jobs are important, to things that is happening to the world itself? I cannot leave my seat, and I am too lonely inside my room?

Some jobs don't have any options, saying the leisure time? Money number 1? 

I can hear from here. I know what these comic books for you. Loud and Clear. You need a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of money.

I don't know if every human being successful, all gone to jails. But if they have to stay right, those money, don't just disappear by itself, meaning someone else has to pay their leisure time, or they just have to keep their money, and never bother any other lonely life, other than the seen front life. = Money number 1.

Isn't that would be the road no matter what??!!



No comments:

Post a Comment