10/02/2022

Study after COVID 19 effect to all those major outlet Cabel Store are Wooden Panel seal from stealing, but Silicon Valley alone, it was all iLluminating, I drive at mid night, whichever manufacture all the glass, you can all going there to steal the....cars. } Just say as long as Granny the real Monachy doesn't do, you surely never obligaate anyone hell term. The Flower Thousand Bones are not legalize, you are state church spearate since when British time anyway?

You just enter that Milpas or which downtown was all light open open open, I happen to be on the road going around....I cannot remember it. Silicon Valley, I mean that Apple landing in the Cupertino Mayor looks like my brother fatty, to San Jose 2 loving hut including that very right downtown, that will be One World, whichever disiple restaurant, where is that downtown things, not Milipas right? 

I gone to San Fransisco and Sacramental, you seeing my birthday on Swan White anyway? I didn't do that. I am busy here on one Comet issues in case you never hear me stop saying it. Stop moving.

Don't you suppose to teach Geography? Repeat after me... "Lava is a internal hotness from the Earth Prince pimpo issues on diet, to become the ridge of the ocean deep water goes."

Vola!  

Training the military its the biggest Tabloid, to ending at the song.....its the gossip makes everyone heart sing, and rush to find out the truth of that wrinkle lines, will come to age to fallen.....Fall...len. 

Half population + Federal + State human, guess no matter how public front show this Conspiracy, its every human heart sing on the unsemble, meant the music to the heart, soul, and mind, its when you open your eyes in the shopping mall? How great the Mall its like my home setting, every steel bar, shining and Great? Its the builder's material selection to make it steady, and too catchy in the eyes to "Touch and feel". Its cold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment