10/25/2022

So there is a Gala like yesterday those movie TV meant? The Prince them?

Did you ever check their possibility being jailed....including what was the Prime Minister on my TV today? It was Johnson Bois, Eton college, to...a women, on the Cinderella...guess what I read in Chinese today, it was saying an Indian looking becoming an England PM.

I need to google it, a lot of things I cannot confirm when I reading in Chinese register in my brain as the English words, how I say it out loud. 

Rishi Sunak will become the United Kingdom’s new prime minister after winning the ruling Conservative Party’s leadership contest, which was triggered by the resignation of Liz Truss last week.

Sunak’s win on Monday came days after Truss’s resignation after her disastrous tax cuts plans and policy U-turns plunged the markets into chaos. The unprecedented economic crisis drew a rare intervention from the Bank of England.

所以你們講的是真的...我以為我又在以為...真的! 我以為英國是女的首相,突然我怎麼又看到印度還是英國這個中文字幕! 我可以看字幕呀 ! 我用聽的但是 ...

我其實寫的、想的如果變成英文~我覺得我看到 double!

所以是真的~她辭職的關係! 




No comments:

Post a Comment