10/01/2022

Rumor ...I heard

uh....Roach tells me, I say you don't exist in anywhere in North America, whichever I am from. Mice are.

The girl says, I think its she cooked it. I thought might be she design it to participate it.

The same girl say, it might be someone near her, also have to cook it. I say you mean Square, that Gluten Free human 2018 to her uncle? I think the drama landed in 2018, she started way earlier, before I got back +1 years, that will be 7 years still breathing there. 


Why don't you say the Tiffany Breakfast never stop?!
How funny, that would be a Cinderella cooking too or moping the floor with the America Home Shopping Networks?
You mean what was the tale of the last dynasty ended in 1910? Begins in 1911 We were?

That kid's age on the Correct Title were 3 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment