10/07/2022

... Regent ?!

That uncle not that kind of opening his mouth, more serious looking, that crown putting on his head, that look about right, bigger a little bit eyes.

For Adam best choice, would be Brea, her name is Brea, not Laura. No, me and Brea doesn't know each other. Her father is the doctor. My foot got injure, UK insurance does not cover in Whitely City. I had an insurance so expensive. In UK. Not in Whitely, He helped in. 

What does Brea looks like?

By now, or it was? 22 years ago? She was a black hair. She is short.

Adam Davis will kill Brea, not he will do anything for his father's money....well, every guy imagine that. Not the Republican of China. I don't want to say much about this.


Regent, to how many times I done that before she was the Purna the first life, til now....

Regent means, you are side by side. Normally it has nothing to do with me, or I reluctant to tell you. He came in, ask something, he goes and implemented. If I came with the groups, he can only does certain things, I help him in a different way, because....he is just too purely one direction in his own head. So he does that. I do other things, things can be done, that way. 

But practically you almost just meant it  you come and asking me every tiny little things. That is enough, not this Coco Club, nor Best friends, nor Facebook.

I really don't care about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment