10/03/2022

Queen came back once, someone took her coming near, your side.

From my side of peripheral, I seeing her coming out with someone, and then changed, to behind her, how she looking towards you, behind Middleton.

But the knowing was she came to see her son.

I don't see, we have a female Prime Minister and a Christmas Carol? A Christmas choir concert? It keeps happening in front of me. What dates are today? Oct 3

And the Prime Minister's name is David?


oh red means the Sailor Mars?

Sometimes I really think its funny.  You know since which years of me taken over my offices, not the noble offices, I knew I will never see them ever again, so sometimes if you seeing something familiar, its a funny laugh. To some human you will never ever seeing them again....talking over some stuffs also at the wall. 

Did I tell you, I scream every morning when I wake up looking at my room ceiling, about 2017-2020

2020 I have to apply jobs my mother told me, so i start from Day 1 again, the normal human life, trying to fit life. I wake up in 2021 Feb?

None of you really knowing how I really feel about a lot of things, or deal upon a lot of things. 







No comments:

Post a Comment