10/08/2022

Physics laws, are all the mathmetics laws bring it out, how can you get it wrong, or you never take Math or Physics?

I had a UK basic physics, same like my high school, just repeating in English, that was it. 

Every science department will require a validating proven, like an experiment to proven it. Its all the 1920 on, how they done it. You have to equip a scientific standard procedure, I didn't see it change. Its....across every academia field. 

I didn't take anything beyond that, so I don't know much more physics at all.

UK is the class, UB is the lab. Where Ola, Wing, and Jonahon, Hira they were all in. Dean was not in it. I had only needed one credit I think physics lab. Just finish it. 

Or do I remember the Einstein department, I went to a TA session, other than the lab. I forget it all. 

Mexico Gulf coastline those dead zone after the oil spit inside the water....at least you knowing it all that. Everything die.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment