10/08/2022

Outside changing weather, falls seasons. I was hot, indoor, I put air-con on. Bad choice. I might have to swallow the cough medicine after vitamins C

This is bad. Wait.

My throat has little itchy.


Flu seasons would be falls and wonder.

Yeah? It’s temperature, I told you, in the climate change. And I think might be something in the air too. Many years I don’t have that problem. Today is first day fall change temperature here. They have a flu shot on the news? I try not to put anything inside my body. 


When you so wish to die anyway, why you feel fear when you not feeling well? COVID 19 vaccine or flu?

You know what 🦅🦅 I ask you or? You inject a fear all over the earth atmosphere. From the human alone.  You didn’t try to be a decent happy person, whatever it’s inside your mind.

Earth, birds they know that. 

No, I change to the long sleeves now, dressing like the winter for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment