10/08/2022

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’– On the massagist chair, usually its 15 mins per cycle. There are only how many buttoms? 2 times rounds, so I need to be on it? ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’–

To feel better.

I see you.


Weight Program

I didn't go out yet. No Time. I used to do the Mono-diet. Right now my mother is around, so I just eat whatever she prepared. The Mono-diets just meant, I was hungry, I have avocado in the US. You can have half per hour, I highly doubts, you know how thick that per half avocado really is. But you can eat something else, the US has a regular American type of hard skin cabbage. I stew those on the regular stove. 

Its as plain as it will ever get. I use the lid. It was a....those White Silver things pan.

I keep chewing. Sometimes you listen to all this curezone.com human.....well, when I was growing up as the kid, if I am hungry, I eat something. I usually don't really go and make myself ill of something or being persuade things, or punish myself, or negative talk to myself.

I don't do those things. You think with your head, your body response.

No comments:

Post a Comment