10/26/2022

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‡ okay, I say for Dean....I saw a huge house. I think long time ago, I seen strange things on the Sporty real on field soccor players or someone on you Dean....I cannot get near, I thought your have a wrong faces! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‡

You ask someone why it shows up on Anna's monitor, and you move with your family all in there. Keep your stuffs there. You might really get on the real field, whatever that says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FldUWZPC7JA

He will get rid of all of you. 

Dean is very tall. He is on a book! A real book.


Any big houses, if you are the decent friends, if you are FDA checked....you can make so much cheaper food for everyone. In a large house, that is where the party people put together some of the cooking skills together.

Shopping skills

Finding food skills.

Driving skills

Back up water skill

I need to be in this location, Dean. I am not on Ice. I keep telling everyone that. I mean real. I never go to the Pepsi center on ice once....

No comments:

Post a Comment